Home About Beauty Healthy Living Recipes Fashion Contact Bloglovin Twitter Pinterest Instagram Image Map

Thursday, August 1, 2013

July Favorites (Beauty+Fashion+Food)



Well July flew by…I feel like that always happens with the summer months. :( Anyway, I wanted to share some July favorites! I think this will be a reoccurring post each month. Let me know what you guys think and be sure to leave a comment about what you’re loving lately!

Makeup
Let’s talk makeup first. I’ve been lovin’ the Loreal Voluminous Full Definition mascara. Makeup by TiffanyD recommended this in one of her videos, so I thought I would give it a try. I’m a big fan of her videos! I’m <3 drugstore mascara and because I throw away mascara every 3 months, I don’t like spending a lot. Plus I’m ALWAYS on the hunt for the PERFECT mascara. The drugstore has so many good options. My beloved mascara for years has been the Covergirl Lash Blast Volume, but the Loreal Full Definition has quickly become a favorite as well. This girl has stick straight lashes and I need all the volume I can get! The Loreal mascara does just that, not to mention it lengthens (which I don’t think the Covergirl Lash Blast does).


Fashion
My Stella and Dot crossbody bag has been a summer essential. I mostly use it on the weekends if I’m going out at night. It’s so much easier than lugging around a big purse, especially if you’re going to a bar or restaurant for the night. I love the gold chain strap. I’ve been wearing a lot of gold accessories lately so this purse matches quite well.   I’m sure you’ll see future posts about Stella and Dot. I love their jewelry and accessories!


















 Food
You’ve probably seen the commercials for the Muller yogurts. They seem to be pretty popular. I will always be a Chobani or Fage yogurt fan, but I decided to branch out and try these Muller greek yogurts (had a coupon). They are really delicious and taste like dessert! My favorite flavor is the carmelized almonds. Keep in mind these do have quite a bit of sugar in them, but hey it’s a much healthier snack option than cookies! It’s pretty filling, you get a good amount of protein and if you’re craving sweets you’ll get your fix with this. I like to throw some strawberries and/or chia seeds in as well.
 




What mascara brands do you love?

Are you a fan of Stella and Dot? What are some of your favorite items?

Please share your July favorites!



No comments:

Post a Comment