Home About Beauty Healthy Living Recipes Fashion Contact Bloglovin Twitter Pinterest Instagram Image Map

Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring Trends 2014

Long time no talk....Spring is officially here and I couldn't be more ready for it. It's been a brutal winter and I feel like I've been in hibernation! I've been longing for warm weather, open toe shoes and bright/pastel colors. Speaking of that, let's talk about some popular Spring colors you're probably seeing a lot of lately.

Nude - Classy, Refined and ALWAYS in Style

I'm not gonna lie, I love nude! It's a classy, neutral color that goes with absolutely anything, and even though it's popular now, anything you buy in nude/beige this year will surely be in style for years to come. You just can't go wrong. I love the look of soft nude with pops of bold or pastel colors. One of my favorite beauty bloggers recently posted a few ootd pics rockin the nude/beige trend - check out Jaclyn Hill on instagram. And check out some pretty ensembles I came across via Pinterest. 

vivaluxury.blogspot.com
Nude & Mint26 Beautiful Pastel Nails


Black and White Stripes- Another Classic

As I type this I'm really beginning to think I'm so onboard with all of these Spring trends. Here's another classic look I love. Whoever said horizontal stripes aren't flattering? I love stripes, and just like the nude trend, the blk/white stripes go with anything! Pair a black and white striped shirt with a bold statement necklace and you're good to go! 
spring"Black & White Maxi Dress" - LOVE this.Replace this with my LV or Boy and it's on!


Pastels- If This Doesn't Scream Spring...

I have to be honest, I really don't have much in the way of pastels in my closet, but this season I plan on fully embracing these pretty shades. I found a grown up version of an Easter Dress from F21 that I'm really loving. How sweet and feminine is this print? I picture this with a white or nude blazer on top, some nude heels and simple accessories. Not sure about you guys but when I was younger I would get a new Easter dress each year. It was quite the event to go shopping with mom and pick something out. :)


Floral Petal Skirt Dress | FOREVER21 - 2000070391
F21
Top 5 Colour Combinations For Spring / Summer 2014Blue Light Combination. Pretty and Simple.


What are some Spring trends you girls are looking forward to wearing?? Keep an eye out for my next post where I share some of my favorite spring nail polishes from my collection. XoXO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment